Not only do we like making butter, we also like using it. Here are some of our favorite recipes. If you have any you would like to share with us please send pictures and a instructions to:
Southwest Grilled Cheese:
2 Slices Sandwich Style Bread
2 Ounces Shredded Monterrey Jack
1/2 Queso Fresco
1. Heat a skillet on medium heat
2. Spread Southwest: Chipotle Lime Butter on one side of each slice of bread, place in skillet butter side down.
3. Place cheese and on each slice of bread and let melt
4. Once melted remove bread from skillet and place cheese sides together and plate and dig in!
8 oz Penne Pasta
3/4 cup Dragons breath: Sriracha Butter
optional ( 4 pinches sea salt, 1 tablespoon chopped parsley)
1. Bring water to a boil, add pasta
2. After 10 minutes take pasta and strain in colander
3. After pasta is strained in small sauce pan melt butter on low heat
4. When butter is melted add pasta and toss in sauce pan
5. When pasta is coated, plate and serve
Scallops in Smoked Butter
1 1/4 pound Scallops
8 tablespoons Up In Smoke: Smoked Butter
1/3 Cup White Wine
1 Tablespoon Chopped Parsley
3 tablespoons minced shallot
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Pat scallops dry, salt and pepper both sides
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of butter on medium heat in skillet, turn once golden brown. When are done transfer to plate.
3. When Scallops are cooked add rest of butter, parsley, shallots and white wine to skillet. When butter melts let simmer for 2-3 minutes then remove from heat.
4. Plate scallops and drizzle sauce on top and enjoy!